Snow Days Festival 2023 in Banff, Alberta
Snow Days Festival is here! It’s one of our favourite times of the season, where Banff and Lake Louise showcase beautiful pieces of art through giant snow and ice sculptures.
From Jan 18 - Jan 29, 2023 you’ll be able to cruise down Banff Avenue, doing all the things you already love (like shopping in-store at Cabin 108), all while taking in the winter gallery of snow sculptures.
The sculptures will be designed and created by both Canadian and International sculptors. Grab a drink from a local coffee shop, bundle up in a cozy Cabin 108 sweater, and off the trail of snow art. You’ll discover the wide variety of sculptures from the Whyte Museum, to Bear Street and Banff Avenue Square.
Don’t let the evening stop you from going out to explore either. You can spend your day on the slopes and still enjoy the sculptures throughout the night as they are lit up in the evenings to bring enjoyment in the day and night.
Free Events During Snow Days Festival 2023
- Snow Sculptures: You can find snow sculptures in multiple locations along Banff Ave and at Lake Louise. Dates: January 18 - 29, 2023
- Skijoring: Enjoy 2 X 90 min events between 11AM - 3PM along Banff Ave in the 100 block.
- SnowDays Play Zone: Head over to the Banff High School Field Wednesday to Sunday during SnowDays. You can venture over anytime between 12PM - 4PM Wednesday to Friday & 12PM - 8PM Saturday and Sunday.
Plan More During Your Stay this Winter
- Enjoy Nightrise at the Banff Gondola
- Banff Winter Carnival Returns
- Dog Sledding in Lake Louise
- Ice skating on Lake Louise
- Shop local on Banff Ave at Cabin 108 + more
Need any last minute outfit pieces to stay warm. Make sure to check out our Winter Sale on now. Click here.
Find out more details about Snow Days Festival here: https://www.banfflakelouise.com/events/snowdays/snow-sculptures